3.27.2014

18 week bumpdate

How far along: 
18 weeks 

Baby Size: A sweet potato 

Weight gain: haven't stepped on a scale since last doc appointment. I think it's time to buy a scale. 
 
Maternity clothes: 1/2 and 1/2; ready for it to get warmer so I can get a few more tops

Stretch marks: Nope
 
Sleep: sleeping ok. Had some crazy dreams though! 
 
Gender: No idea yet but we both think it's a girl (at least this week we do!). We find out April 12!
 
Movement: Nothing yet

Best moment this week: spending time with mike! A week apart sucked butt
 
Looking forward to: our 2nd centering appointment next week! Excited that mike will get to be there! 
 
Food cravings: I  got my cake last week! Didn't crave much of anything this week. Still eating a ton of fruit. Can't get enough! 

  Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
 
Labor Signs: Nope
 
What I miss: raw fish (love that stuff!) 
 
Symptoms: a whole lot of nothing this week

Nursery: we tried hanging some curtains we had and decided they are a no-go. 

Belly Button in or out? In still! Yay!

Wedding rings on or off? On 

Mood: excited! I've got baby fever bad, which I never had before. I never had that feeling of 'I'm ready and want a baby now!' I was more like 'well we know we want kids someday so why not now.' 

Workouts: 5 mile hike with mike, 2 3-mile runs, arm and core workouts. I'm determined to stay in shape! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :)!