1.02.2012

NYE

our new years eve was a nice relaxing day and one that truly encompassed 
all the changes that occurred in the past year
..my parents came up for a visit..
..they helped us do some nesting..
..a trip to the flea market where we found some really fun pieces for bathroom redo #1..
..lunch at piebirds..
here's my sweet mommy



and a peak at some of our delicious choices:
apple, pecan and blue cheese salad
curry chicken hand pie
bananas in pajamas pie (ah-maze-ing)

after a day of enjoying each other, we gathered with our friends for a potluck

hubs and i 
 his amazing homemade pizza pie
 the gals {Stephanie L, Stephanie A, Shannon, Mal (the beauts hostess), me, Amanda}

POSE!
 straight A's

..our first NYE kiss as a married couple..

I didn't feel that great so my rents, mike and I headed back to our house when the crowd went downtown. We brought in the new year in our first little home with my sweet parents! 
No better way to end a year and begin another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :)!