7.19.2014

34-week bumpdate



How far along: 
34 weeks (technically 34 1/2 by the time this is getting posted)

 Baby Size: 

 Weight gain: 22.8 ibs gained -- will have an updated one on Thursday when we go to our appointment 

Maternity clothes: I basically now only fit into like 3 tank tops and the maxi dresses. I'm going to be real tired of the three dresses I have. 

Stretch marks: not yet. That one thing is gone basically. I think it was just a dry skin patch. 

Sleep: Kind of sucks. Still not sleeping through the night and can't sleep in. I woke up at 6:30am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep for the life of me. 

Gender:  girl and boy have I gotten some super cute girl clothes! People know me too well! 

Movement: All the time still. She prefers bedtime and early mornings. Joy! 

Best moment this week: The baby showers! It was so much to celebrate with all my closest friends and family! I had a blast and the sweet hosts did ah-mazing jobs!! So thankful for how many people love our little nugget already. She's going to have some amazing women in her life! Once I get photos....I need to post some! 

looking forward to: Having a baby 😜!

Food cravings:  Ice cream and OJ. Anything cold really! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope -- still having heartburn a lot

Labor Signs: I don't think so. No Braxton hicks yet that I'm aware of. 

What I miss:  Not being sleepy. Guess I've got awhile until that will change! 

Symptoms: my feet! Omg they hurt all the time. I have really high arches so I think they're falling and it sucks. Just bought some shoe inserts but not sure how to pull them off with sandals. I may just have to look weird for a few weeks! 

Nursery: nothing new here! Ohhh well we did get a surprise! My mom surprised us with the mattress I really wanted. I'm a little psycho when it comes to things that baby will be using a lot. It freaks me out that mattresses can even be sold that emit gases... Like really? Oh and of course the one mike and I sleep on does, I'm sure, but I'm more worried about a little baby sleeping in that. Anyway, my mom knows my worries and surprised. Me with it while she was here. It was a sweet surprise and now our little bambino has a safer place to rest her head. 


Belly Button in or out? still the same -- I will finally admit that it's out.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood:  pretty good. Just sleepy all the time so if I seem spacey or uninterested....I'm just tired. 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting baby size. An "a"?
    You look like you're going out for an evening...in the garden. Have a seat and a glass of vino. You're adorable. You're welcome for the mattress. Anything to keep this baby safe. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)!