5.25.2012

Memorial Weekend + Friday Fancies

Heck yeah, it's Friday! And, we've got a three-day weekend {thank you Memorial Day!}. What better way to kick-off the weekend than to coordinate an outfit for your weekend's adventures!

may 25th - memorial day
bbq, beer & babes



One of my bestest friends ever and her husband are coming to stay the weekend with us. We've celebrated Memorial Day together for the past three or four years. I've lost track. Either way, it's our tradition. SO much so that Lauren and Joe HAD to come back from their year traveling in New Zealand and Asia JUST to spend Memorial weekend with us... right??!! You should check our her blog.. her travels are awesome {and hilarious...}.

I can't wait to see them! The last time we hung out was at our wedding back in September -- too long ago! I am secretly going to con them into moving back to Raleigh. Lauren, ignore I just said that.

Lauren taught me what true friendship was -- what it meant to be able to depend on someone, confide in, trust, be loved unconditionally by, laugh uncontrollably, tell deep secrets to, be completely open and honest with. Our friendship is rare and awesome. And, if I haven't mentioned this yet, I am SOOOO excited to see her this weekend!

Here's the first three photos I could grab off Facebook :)



How will you be spending your long weekend??

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a great weekend! we're heading to Cincinnati to visit family...i'm excited to get out of town, even if it's only for a day! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a super fantastic weekend! We are going to paint our MBR and spend some time at the pool. I'm pretty excited about some R&R! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have an awesome weekend planned! I love your outfit! The bikini/shorts/adorable striped bag combo is fabulous! Plus, how can you go wrong with a grill and beer? Perfect!
    Have a great and safe holiday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that bikini!! So glad I found another NC blogger :) following you now!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)!